Friday, March 11, 2011

Madness and some notes

The Cavaliers won't play again until Sunday against the Thunder, but in the mean time here are some things I'd like to point out.

- It's March and I believe every college basketball fan knows what that means. March Madness is right around the corner and what better way to start the Madness than with the Big East Tournament. I feel sorry for Rutgers, the refs decieded to not officiate the final minute and that may have costed them the game.

- Anyone see that sick step-back from UConn's Kemba Walker? Walker broke that dude's ankle and then pulled up for a winner. If the Cavaliers don't get the top pick in the draft we might have to take a hard look at a Kemba/Sullinger combo or if Enes Kanter enters the draft I would like to see him in a Cleveland uniform.

- If the Cavaliers do win the draft lottery I'm still sold on Kyrie Irving, I think he could be a top point guard in the league down the road. I would'nt mind seeing a Irving/Barnes combo if we do win the draft, that way our backcourt is solved for a long time.

- Perry Jones is a mess right now and I was totally sold on him before this whole inelgible thing popped-up. I'm not so sure on him right now, I wanted to see him play in the tournament however I don't even think Baylor will get in.

- Ramon Sessions has struggled since Baron Davis has came to Cleveland. He is still the starter for now, but things could and should change. Davis has been the best player since the trade averaging just over 17 points a game.

- Speaking of Baron, he left the team due to his grandmother dying. It is not known when he will return. All thoughts and prayers go out to Baron and his family.

Go Cavs

No comments:

Post a Comment